Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Korean Easter. Assah!

For Easter, Justin & myself printed out 100 easter egg pictures & decorated the school. The kids were VERY confused as to why the place was decorated so. On Easter Monday, the Korean teachers handed out hard boiled eggs to the kids as an Easter treat. They were all real excited. I dunno how kids would react to hard boiled eggs back home.... I think they'd be annoyed they weren't being handed something chocolate. You know it's true!

Kelly invited the girls over to hers for some Easter crafts after work on the Friday of Easter weekend. She's very arty & apparently it's a tradition for her and her friends to do Easter crafts. We painted and decorated hard boiled eggs & iced a whole load of cookies. While drinking red wine... of course!!! Happy Belated Easter!!!! ooooh also my Mam sent me a big package with "real" easter eggs from Ireland. What a legend! xo





No comments: