Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Asian Health Check

So yesterday this Korean guy called Jason that works for the schools took me to Gwangju's Hospital for my Health Check. Another crazy experience! Firstly I had my height, weight, blood pressure and eyes checked. Then they took blood, a pee sample and a chest X-ray. Followed by a dental check. All of this was done within 45 minutes and all the results will be available within 48 hours. Now that's service! The funniest bit was getting my blood drawn. It was like the counters of a Supermarket or Boots. There's doctors/nurses sitting at these counters and you take a numbered ticket. When your number comes up at one of the counters, you head over, take a seat and put your arm out. I had to take a picture as proof.



[Check out the number up on the left, also the nurse looks nay impressed that i'm taking her picture! haha!]

After that random turn of events Jason drove me up to the Gwangju University to take a picture of the city! It was kind of a gloomy day but here you go - - -







[Gwangju]

2 comments:

LeaderKam said...

Looks like you had quite an experiance! I especially love the Thanksgiving feast! I hope you and mr. Shane Wayne are having a good time out there I miss you guys a lot!

LISA said...

Awww... we miss you too Kam!!!
Love ya xxx