Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Heart Skype!

So on Christmas day a bunch of us got together for a Potluck feast where everyone brings some random contribution of food, whether you cooked it or bought it, you bring it. We had all sorts of random eats. Of course I contributed the mashed spuds with lashings of butter, some stuffing (which was kinds dry cause it had no turkey arse to be stuck up), some brown gravy (which I can never pull off as well as the Mother) and some Chocolate Rice Krispie cakes because one of my Korean mates 'Haewon' is obsessed with their chocolatey goodness! It turned out to be a good laugh!
But I still maintain I kinda skipped Christmas this year as Korea isn't really "down" with the Christmas spirit. I'll make up for it next year though, i'll be sure to wear maternity pants to dinner in 2009 and I plan to eat till I pop!




[This was obviously held in our apartment..hence the hot wallpaper!]


So what really made my Christmas was getting to talk to friends and family over Skype and being able to see people via webcam. I would also like to thank everyone who sent Shane & myself packages, they were brilliant! We are living like kings... well until our "Western" food supply runs out! Urgh!

So while I spoke to the Fam over webcam I snapped a new pics, check em out:



[Mam, Dad & Shane]

















1 comment:

Betsy said...

Awwh! I wish I could have talked to you on Christmas!


Your Mam looks just like you, fyi.

Me and Will won the trophy troll (I will take pics) on Christmas.

He leaves Monday :( but he will be back. We are having a great time.

I MISS YOU.

<3