Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dralle Drama

David Dralle (aka Dralle Drama) finally called and it was great to see a familiar face. We met up with Dralle & his friend Nick and headed for dinner. We had some pork stew thing and laughed at each other everytime we spoke any Korean. It was funny to see Dralle but not be at Frost valley! After dinner we went to the boys apartment, had a few beers and then headed downtown in Daejeon to some Christmas themed bar called 'The Santa Claus'. Yes I know.... VERY random! It was a pretty sweet bar, with free pool, free fuze-ball, free darts and free X-Box. Oh and all the free popcorn you could eat! I played lots of pool, ate so much popcorn, we drank a few pitchers of beer and we hung out with some of their Korean friends. It was a great night!

[Mr. Dralle himself]



[Bezzies!]


[I'm pretty sure I beat him in pool, several times!]


[Nick & Dralle]


[Shane making friends]

Later that night we headed back to the boys apartment and they serenaded us with a few songs and then I repayed the favor! They had been busking on the street, singing and playing and made a ton of money!! Well done boys! The next day, we had coffee, lunch, a good chat and then headed back to Gwangju on the bus (2 hour bus ride).


4 comments:

LeaderKam said...

I am so happy you got together finally! I miss all of you so much. I don't have many friends left here these days ands its wonderful to hear that you all are able to have such cool adventures!

Its just me and X-Box 360 these days.

KaM

LISA said...

Aw Kam! Wish we were there to hang out! We miss you tons!!! xxx

Triona said...

Very funny Lisa - I hope they don't give up the day job.......... only joking of course!
Mam x

Anonymous said...

You forgot his other and best nickname -- DRIZZLE!!!