Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Since when do I have big feet?

So I headed shopping with Tiff & Kelly... SHOE shopping. I have already had 4 shoe fail shopping days. There is A LOT of shoes. Korean girls are very girly and mostly wear mini skirts and high-heels on an everyday basis. This is too much hassle for me. I'm more of a t-shirt and jeans girl myself. Although I left all my pretty girl shoes in Ireland, for what reason, I do not know. To make a stupid long story short.
I bought a cute pair of shoes although I have to shop in the 'girls largest shoe section' as there isn't any high heels bigger than a size 5(Ireland)/7(American).
I KNOW!! Crazy. Those Asians & their damn small feet. My mate Caitlin has been turned away from some shoe stores as they tell her "no, no, feet too big".
My arse also doesn't even fit into the extra large skirts over here. Koreans don't have booties. Waaaay to give me a complex Asia!!! Also on my shopping trip we saw this realy sweet t-shirt.
If anyone has the guts to wear this back home, I'll buy you one! haha!


I would also like to point out, there are NO copyright laws in Korea. So you can use whatever picture you like, of anyone, and put it anywhere. Like the sign for our new local bar 'Redmonkey'. Hey look, it's the Coyote Ugly girls. But alas... there is no-one dancing on the bar in here. Unless my Mam and her best friend Trish come over to Korea. They are famous for such shananigans in NYC!



We have started a new semester in our school. It's Spring Semester! YAY! I have a lot of the same kids and a lot of newbies. Here's a few pictures I took of my Winter Semester Classes.
The Elementary kids are great fun!


[This is Jack (above), he's a little devil]



[This class is crazy, especially the boys, and especially 'Tim', the one infront]

[This is my fave class, of mostly boys, there's one girl, poor Melissa, the kid that looks like the Omen (infront) is Ben, he is probably my fave kid, such a little legend!]

1 comment:

Triona said...

Hey - watch it!!! I never did any bar-top dancing - that was Trish!! Just how much did you have to drink that night????

Mam xxxxx