Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Cat Castle

Firstly, thank you so much for all the comments. It's great to hear your feedback! So I've made the apartment tour video but it's being weird and wont load for some reason, so that'll have to wait till another day! Anyways there's a few Korean kids wrecking my head right now, they keep doing Nik-Naks (where they ring the bell & leg it) on our door right now. Shane is at work, otherwise i'm sure he'd chase em & scare the hell out of em. I already shouted at them, next time I plan to catch one & feed him to the hungry cats at The Cat Castle next door.
There's an old abandoned castle-like-building next to our apartment building, which we like to call The Cat Castle. It's full of little wild cats that eat from the garbage. Adele... you should come tame them. If you lived here, you'd defo be their Queen.

[The Cat Castle]

So i'm still coughing up my lungs but feeling a little better today. Last night Shane & Myself went for a walk around the neighbourhood where we found Domino's Pizza. The pizza's looked a little sketchy but we thought we'd chance it & ordered a pepperoni. It was Yummm! AND it came wrapped like a little present. A gift for my belly.

[A gift from Dominos]


Note the pimp bedsheets, Shane denies it but I think he picked them out. Also we found that sweet Korean marble table on the side of the street & nicked it! Maybe we are in the Ballymun flats after all. Little knackers! So we've already had some good spicy Korean food and as soon as I feel better i'll be able to stomach more but for now i'm surviving on the best damn cereal around. Get stuck in!!!

[Choco Flakes - The bear says it all!!!]


4 comments:

Triona said...

Great news Lisa - eeeuuuuwwww - cats, Jess will be jealous !! Very naff bed covers, I wouldn't even buy them!!!!!! Will fill you in on I'm a celeb eviction tonight !!

Luv ya loads,
Mam x

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling better mate - i reckon checkin this is gonna be my new work doss-time distraction! so keep up the good work! that cat castle place looks kinda creepy! sounds like you're settlin in now - i can't blame you, those flowery ooze comfort and style!

dominos pizza - quite the find! :)

love you forever
xxx

Anonymous said...

*those flowery covers*
left a word out oops!

Anonymous said...

aw i miss you loads lisa, it kinda upsets me to read ur blog, but its good to see wat ur up to... ive sooo much work to do in college, im so tired ryt now that i cant even blink, cause my eyelids are stuck to my eyes... ha. ah well, il give u a ring soon, love you always, shaner x