Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Gaff Tour

I'm gonna add the address of my school on the sidebar of the blog-page for anyone that has asked for it. Apparently it's better to have post sent to the school because there is always someone there to receive it, the apartment mail box is only tiny anyways, it would never fit boxes of Cadburys chocies in it... Mwah ha ha ha!!

So here's the Apartment Tour as promised. It was taking too long to load onto the page so just click on the link below & it should take you to the video on YouTube. Let me know what you think!!!

Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgP40xj0ExU

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah no just got your voicemail - was on my tea break when you called! :) sorry!
hopefully get talkin to you later!
love you forever
xxx

Triona said...

Love the apartment tour, looks great!! Better than originally expected ! x

Anonymous said...

another missed call - sorry mate! was literally away from my desk for 2 mins! my cousin had a baby girl this mornin - yay!

Áine said...

You should be on cribs with that pad! Mariah Carey eat your heart out!

Juca said...

Ah Lisa, the apartment is great!!! I thought it would be small and sticky.. And I love the wallpaper :)
Take care,

xo Judy

Anonymous said...

Nice place Lisa, glad everything worked out alright for you guys. :) Say Hi to Shane for me and make sure you keep looking after yourself.
Sara