Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Only Around The Corner..:.

We've both been for our 5 minute Consulate Interviews AND Footprints have booked our flights, soooo South Korea is only around the corner!!!

Halloween has come & gone. Love Halloween. & by this Friday Shane will be in Gwangju setting up house & i'll be there shortly after on the 21st of November. For Halloween I really got into character as a Zombie (28 Days later era Zombie, those slow ones are pointless!) & ran around scaring people while others asked me to pose for pictures with them. Really great weekend. & Shane was apparently Bill Cosby, which I am yet to see photographic evidence of...
=>Take that statement back. Sheri just sent me the pics, he looks like he took a Nutella Bath. Hilarious!

Wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley.

Aine (previously dressed as Tom Selleck) & Lizzy (as BananaMan) were nay scared!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Welcome to you guys! I hope your travels are nice and easy. See you in Gwangju!

Betsy said...

GET TO WRITIN' LIL MISSY!

GET TO IT!

<3

Anonymous said...

Hi lisa just as well the medicine bag was packed (lemsip and all that) we'll give triona 10 out of 10 for that! Its a dull dark wet monday here enough to make anyone want to jump on a plane! Hope you get this as me and modern technology are not great! Trish xxx