Friday, January 16, 2009

Tour of my English Academy

So here is a quick tour of where I work. My private school/Hagwon is called Avalon English in Gwangju. I work with mainly Elementary kids, but I also teach a few Middle School classes. I much prefer the little kids, they are hilarious and most of them aren't embarrassed to speak English. The Middle school kids are at that awkward age, so they tend to spend the whole class burning a whole through their desks with their eyes.


[Avalon English - June posing at the Front Desk]

[The Teachers Room]


[My Desk, your admiring my sweet screen saver aren't you? Each of the yellow folders represents a class or two.]

[This is an essay from one of my Elementary kids, she's one of my Faves, so cute]

[This is one of the classrooms, just imagine a full class of little kids and me behind that podium. haha!]

[Our staff restaurant/cafeteria is on the roof, this is the sweet view from the roof, that's Mudeung mountain, I shall conquer it in Spring time!!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your favourites name is Kate?
it can't be just coincidence!

love you too mate
xxx

LISA said...

haha... Kate is such a little legend. She sounds like a little mouse. So cuuuute!!!! But she's still not as cool as my number 1 Kate Burke!!! xo